Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Eldritch by eldritcher

Printer
Summary: Albus believed in the greater good. Tom Riddle believed in the right to survive. Aberforth believed that he could save them both.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 42643 Viewcount: 19139
Published on: 03/29/11 Updated On: 08/08/11



Story Notes: Albus gets a second chance. Can he build a better relationship with his brother? Can he give Tom the benefit of doubt? The tale is told from Albus Dumbledore's perspective in first person.


1. Chapter 1 by eldritcher [ - ] (8412 words)

2. Chapter 2 by eldritcher [ - ] (6837 words)
I am grateful to Heart of Spells for the excellent beta work she has been doing for the story.
3. Chapter 3 by eldritcher [ - ] (8249 words)
Notes: Gratitude owed to Heart of Spells for the excellent beta-work she is doing for the story.
4. Chapter 4 by eldritcher [ - ] (4600 words)
Thank you to Heart_of_spells for the excellent beta-work she's been doing for the story.
5. Chapter 5 by eldritcher [ - ] (4023 words)
Thank you to Heart-of-Spells for the excellent beta-work she has been doing for this story.
6. Chapter 6 by eldritcher [ - ] (4236 words)
Thank you to HeartofSpells for the excellent beta-work she has been doing for the story.
7. O Gentle Faustus! by eldritcher [ - ] (6286 words)
Thank-you to Heart of Spells for the excellent beta-work she has been doing for the story.