Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Pencil Portrait Problem: A Theodore Nott Mystery by Northumbrian

Printer
Summary: An incredibly valuable item has gone missing, and everybody is completely stumped. There is no way a stranger could have entered the room! How was the crime committed? More importantly, whodunit? Were those blue beads on the floor before? What about those two mugs on the table? Why is Pansy sitting on Blaise’s lap?

Theodore Nott investigates.

This is Northumbrian of Ravenclaw house writing for the 2011 Mysterious May Challenge in the Great Hall, Prompt #1 – The Amateur Sleuth.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10705 Viewcount: 14551
Published on: 05/28/11 Updated On: 10/16/12





1. The Observations of Theodore Nott by Northumbrian [ - ] (1968 words)
This was originally submitted as a one shot, with five short chapters. It's unlikely that the contest it was submitted to will ever be judged, so I've edited it to better fit with some of my other stories. Doing that has pushed it over the 10000 word chapter limit, so it's now five chapters.
2. The Performance of Pansy Parkinson by Northumbrian [ - ] (1359 words)

3. The Perceptions of Blaise Zabini by Northumbrian [ - ] (2410 words)

4. The Investigations of Theodore Nott by Northumbrian [ - ] (2384 words)

5. The Unexpected Actions of Susan Bones by Northumbrian [ - ] (2584 words)