Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Champion by Ginny Weasley Potter

Printer
Summary: ‘Strong and silent’ Cedric Diggory recollects some of his past on the day of the final Triwizard task. So what insecurities are hidden below that handsome exterior? What imperfections could the ‘perfect’ Cedric Diggory probably have? After all, every human being has hopes and fears… as well as bad memories.

This is Cedric’s journey through the last day of his life right up to his very last second. Had he seen it all coming? Had somebody warned him? And why had he entered the Triwizard Tournament anyway— is there a story behind that too?

I am Ginny Weasley Potter and this is my submission for the First Hufflepuff Drabblethon.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4370 Viewcount: 1649
Published on: 06/27/11 Updated On: 06/30/11



Story Notes: DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Potter universe. Also, there are some dialogue exchanges between Cedric and Harry towards the end of the story that I’ve copied off the book— Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so they’re not mine anyway.

The plot was mostly provided by the very lovely Terri, so I don’t own that either.

Basically, nothing but the laptop I typed this on belongs to me.


1. Chapter 1 by Ginny Weasley Potter [ - ] (4370 words)
Hey All!

So once again, I step out of my comfort zone and present to you a story featuring a character I never thought I’d ever write— Cedric Diggory. I strung together the five Cedric Diggory drabbles that I wrote in the last five weeks and wrote out this one-shot.

I must say I really enjoyed every moment of this Drabblethon and now I truly, dearly feel terrible to let go of Cedric. And now I feel even worse about him dying in the book. >.<

I hope you all enjoy the story. Please don’t forget to leave a comment!