Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Rise of Hogwarts School by Snowlily

Printer
Summary:

Sephora wakes up confused, alarmed, and awed.

Somehow, that strange, birdlike lady who had been stalking her had managed to use magic to bring her here…. To a castle the four of them call Hogwarts.

Unknown to Sephora, she has been specially selected by Rowena Ravenclaw as the first student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Soon, Ravenclaw plans, she will be competent to teach the other students that will come, learned as she will be. Maybe, even, if she excels as well as the diviners predict, she will head the school when the time of the Founders ends.

However, Sephora has different plans. Happy to be rescued from her unloving and miserable foster family, she vows to do well for her saviors.

But as always, trouble is brewing on the horizon… Slytherin, angry he was not permitted to submit one of his heirs to learn, takes it to the extreme, quarreling often and dangerously…. Helena Ravenclaw, jealous of her mother’s pet, shall cause problems…. But most worrisome, yet another war with the Goblins is approaching, caused by uncertainty about a sword…. and all are unable to stop it….

Follow Sephora Black, as she learns and teaches, fights and works to keep her beloved school safe…. Trouble is brewing, in and around the protection of Hogwarts….Slytherin is angry, Ravenclaw is upset at her continuing fascination in Wandlore instead of excelling in leadership and wisdom…..Sephora attracts far more danger and tragedy than she wishes…. And no matter what she does, she is never safe. For sometimes being the one to take the first step causes much more trouble than expected….


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 516 Viewcount: 1516
Published on: 07/01/11 Updated On: 07/03/11





1. Prologue : Trapped in a Nightmare by Snowlily [ - ] (516 words)
A little different from my usual, I guess.... this is actually my first chaptered fic I think is actually going somewhere! Thank you for taking the time to click on my story, even though it's just a prologue at the moment, and please review, I really appreciate it! =)