Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Girl Who Loved Tom Riddle by The computer is an enigma

Printer
Summary: Before he became the Dark Lord, he had been student like any other.
Before it was a sin, it had been a house like any other.
Before it all had ripped her to pieces, she had been a girl like any other.

People change. Sometimes for the worse.

This is the story of Hogwarts when Tom Riddle was there, and how the lure of the Dark Arts led him, and the people he dragged in his wake, to madness.

~

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 15034 Viewcount: 10178
Published on: 08/06/11 Updated On: 02/24/12



Story Notes: Hey all,

As you can probably tell, two things I enjoy are writing and Harry Potter. This is the story where the two coincide. This is my first Harry Potter fanfiction, but by no means is it my first time writing, so I aim for a certain level of quality in each of my chapters. I've had this idea sitting at the back of my head for a while, but now I’ve decided to bring it to the fore and see where it'll take me.

A brief note before we begin:

Due to this story being a Historical fic, I try to stick to canon as much as possible. This grows harder when delving into topics that weren't mentioned in detail in the books, so I rely on my own interpretation in these points to guide the story forward. Some of my interpretations of canon may differ from your own, but I try my best to stick to the world that's established in the books. I'm writing this story for fun, so I hope you'll enjoy the idea as much as I am!

(Title derives from the book "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" by Stephen King. That book has nothing to do with this story's plot, just so you know.)



1. Prologue by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (1122 words)
{It waits. It sleeps. It hides. And you, it torments.}
2. Year One (i) by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (6288 words)
{Drawing with light. Crossing over. The train. The boy with the dark eyes. A voice at the back of her mind.}
3. Year One (ii) by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (3402 words)
{The boy in the front. The second night. A stroke of brilliance.}


4. Year One (iii) by The computer is an enigma [ - ] (4222 words)
{Flying. On the rocks. Moving without touching. Having escaped death itself. Nella's salute.}