Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

All Was Well. . . In The End by iLuna17

Printer
Summary:

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. Throw in Lily Evans and Severus Snape and you will wonder how all six managed to graduate from Hogwarts without being expelled.

WARNING: Contains: Secrets, Padfoot, Padfoot singing, Padfoot, and emotional Lily, Slytherins, and Padfoot.

Did I forget Padfoot?

This is iMusic17 of Slytherin writing for the final in the MWPP class on the Beta Boards. .
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2236 Viewcount: 2295
Published on: 11/24/11 Updated On: 12/03/11



Story Notes: I will only own Harry Potter when sparkly unicorns run amok and I have the ability to eat rainbows and shoot glitter out of my hands. . . Basically, never.

I would like to thank my amazing beta and friend, Lily, or Padfoot11333, for her amazing work on this one-shot. You're the best!


1. Just Another Day With The Marauders by iLuna17 [ - ] (2236 words)
I would like to thank everyone in the MWPP Class for all the helpfulness and fun. Abi and I enjoyed 'taking over' for a week. It was so much fun, and to think I was unsure of finishing the course. Also, HUGE hug and thanks to Lily, Padfoot11333, my amazing beta! Also, in case the really weird analogy didn't state it clear enough, HP = J.K. Not me.

One last thing: I don't own the Beatles and their song, In My Life.
Edit/NOTE TO MOD: I made the corrections you have asked for