Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Crimson and Clover by Envy_I_May_Be

Printer
Summary: Vivian Moore (OC) is a vampire. After being bitten at the tender age of sixteen, she had to leave Hogwarts to get used to her new body and her new way of life. But when she comes back to complete her sixth year, things are different. With the war against Voldemort on the horizon, times are tough. But Vivian won't let it get her down; she just wants to get through with school and get out. But when she meets Harry Potter, and becomes wrapped up in him, the game is changed. How far is she willing to go to for the one she loves?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 17186 Viewcount: 11637
Published on: 12/06/11 Updated On: 05/16/12



Story Notes: *Disclaimer: Luckily for you lovely ladies and gents, I am not J.K. Rowling, because if I were, well... the books wouldn't be half as amazing. So, I own nothing whatsoever.*


1. Going Back to Hogwarts by Envy_I_May_Be [ - ] (1729 words)
I know this chapter is a bit on the short side, but it'll pick up. :)
2. Crossing Paths by Envy_I_May_Be [ - ] (3521 words)
This one's a squick longer than the last; hope you enjoy!
3. Proximity by Envy_I_May_Be [ - ] (4467 words)
Sorry for the long delay; but it is up! I know; I'm a bit of a procrastinator. I hope this chapter makes up for the wait.
4. Merry Christmas? by Envy_I_May_Be [ - ] (4147 words)
Ta-da! Fast, wasn't it? *Winky face*
5. Revelations by Envy_I_May_Be [ - ] (3322 words)
Sorry this took so long; I've been so busy! Forgive me?