Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Your Anatomy by lovelle

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Notes:

This is going to be my first fanfic posted here in MNFF. And I'm really excited of what Hp fans, especially Romione fans will think of this.

This fanfic is also the first ever chaptered fanfic I ever wrote. And I'm just hoping I did okay.

I thought of this story because I was lying in bed and I thought that what would it be like if Ron and Hermione were lying on the same bed... Don't worry, this is seriously kid-friendly!

Hope that you like it! Oh yeah, I own nothing! Enjoy!
Chapter Notes: This chapter happens at night time. And it is in Ron's perspective.

*****
–Hermione, are you sure you’re okay?” Ron was saying to Hermione as they were talking about the day they had with the others. They went to a pond near to the Burrow to commemorate the last few days of summer and go back to Hogwarts for their final year on Saturday.

All three of them were actually looking forward to going back to school. After the war, they decided that they needed to finish their studies even though they were famous in the Wizarding World… And it would be nice to hide from the interviews, photo shoots, and whatever publicity that they got after the war.

–Of course…” Hermione said, massaging her temple. –It’s just a headache. Don’t worry okay?”

They were in Ginny’s room. Ron just came down to say good night to both girls but it seemed like Ginny was already asleep. It had been a tiring day. They had been in the pond to swim for the whole day. Ron couldn't blame Ginny.

Hermione lie down in her bed and lay on her side. But before she shut her eyes and went to sleep, she signalled Ron toward her. Ron sat on her bed, but Hermione pulled him down and said, –Lie down for a while…”

Ron seemed to blush, thinking it was a good thing it was kind of dark so no one would see him like that. But he obeyed Hermione and lay back on his side so that he was facing her.

They didn’t talk, they were just there, lying down and staring at each other. Ron reached for Hermione’s temple and started massaging it with his finger. Hermione raised her arm, held Ron’s hand and stopped him from massaging her. She didn’t let go of his hand, she just placed both of their hands in her cheek.

–Thank you,” she said faintly, –and good night!” Hermione kissed Ron on the mouth a bit forcefully for a good while.

When she stopped, she said, –I feel better now…” her eyes still closed from the kiss. After a while, Hermione fell asleep.

Ron stared at his girlfriend. He still couldn’t believe that his best friend was now his girlfriend. He was so caught off guard by the kiss that he was still laying there on the bed. But either way, he was making sure that she was asleep.

Hermione was still holding his hand; he just shook it off slowly to see if she was asleep. Hermione didn’t move even one bit when he let go. Ron decided to leave and let her rest, but he didn’t move.

There was something stopping him so that he was still staring at Hermione. There was this force that drew him to Hermione. Ron couldn’t just leave even though he knew all he’d do was stare at her. He looked down at Hermione’s legs and smiled.

Ron remembered the time when the both of them were being tied up for the second task in the Triwizard Tournament.

You were so nervous at that time that you couldn’t let go of my hand. You were really agitated when people started to tie up our legs. You were just looking at me with that nervous face. You were so worried about Harry, but I knew that you were a bit scared when McGonagall said that we were going in the depths of the lake.

–But the giant squid is there…” you said, I tried my best to stop laughing and then it dawned on me, –The giant squid is there!” and I became nervous too. You smiled at me and I’m sure that you were stopping your laughter too. But we were still nervous and we still couldn’t let go of each other’s hands.

–Will you two stop moving around? And can you let go already, you don’t want your arms to be cut off when the champions are going to get you!” McGonagall scolded us. And when she left we both laughed. And the next thing I knew, Harry, Gabrielle and I were floating on the lake.


Ron became suddenly annoyed.

And you were there with Viktor! You were enjoying yourselves in the corner and smiling. Ron smiled again, but when you saw us, you came rushing to our direction. I was so happy seeing Viktor’s face when you came to hug me and Harry. I even saw you staring at me when Fleur kissed me because she said I saved Gabrielle. I wasn’t sure but I think one of your eyebrows was raised.

Ron smiled even wider, he stopped staring at Hermione’s legs and looked at her torso. He examined her chest, blushed when she saw her breasts and quickly looked down at her stomach.

You give the best hugs, you know. It’s nice knowing that you won’t just get hugs from your mother. You always hug me and Harry. When we were little, I really thought that girls just do it because they like the attention or something… I think Lavender did that for that reason. I mean she hugged me everywhere I went. On the second thought, she always wanted to snog with me. Ron shook off the memory of his horrible ex-girlfriend. He looked intently at her stomach again.

But your hugs are different. You do that because you want to be comforted. And you do that to comfort us. That’s why I really love your hugs. You always know when I needed comfort. Ron stared at the curve that her side made and put his hand there. He reached down and felt her back. He came closer to Hermione by just a little bit.

When you were petrified in our second year, I was so devastated. You were there on the hospital wing lying on the bed motionless. I was scared, really scared of what happened to you back then. You were so cold and at that time I really wanted to comfort you. I missed your voice telling us what to do at that time. I missed you stopping the way I misbehave. And when you finally came back, Harry and I were so grateful for that.

Ron’s hand felt Hermione’s back softly. He didn’t want to wake her up. He reached higher and felt her shoulder blades; then he felt her hair. Ron moved his body up a little bit so that Hermione’s forehead was level to his chin. He put his head down and inhaled the smell of her hair.

Your hair always smells great. I wonder if you do that for me. Ron smiled and tried not to laugh at his own joke. He looked at her bushy brown hair.

But I’m sure you didn’t straighten your hair for me at the Yule Ball. You did it for Vicky!

Ron felt hot with jealousy. He inhaled the sweet smell of her again. You were really pretty then. With your dress and your pretty hair, you looked perfect… But you don’t have to straighten your hair. I was stupid telling you that I realized that you were a girl! Of course I knew that you're a girl! I was fourteen and I was stupid back then! But at that time, you looked pretty. Not pretty, you were beautiful, always beautiful to me. I like your bushy hair. When I met you for the first time in the train, it was the first thing I noticed about you. Your long, brown, bushy hair always makes you stand out. And I loved the feel of your hair when we hug and it tickles my nose. I love to touch your soft hair when we kiss.

Ron’s arm left Hermione’s back and was now brushing her hair. I even love your hair right now.

Ron’s hand was now perusing Hermione’s arm and at her lower arm, he felt her scars. He moved down the bed so that their faces were level with each other, and he looked down at Hermione’s arm. There were the faint scars that said –Mudblood.” He shut his eyes forcefully, and he remembered the screams that Hermione made at the Malfoy Manor. He had been so angry at himself because he could not help her. Every time he heard Hermione’s scream at that time, it felt as if his heart was being stabbed.

I’m so sorry Hermione. I’m sorry I didn’t help you. I was so stupid, and I didn’t fight that rat to get to you. I’m so sorry… It must have hurt so much, and I wasn’t there to ease the pain. Every time I see your scar, I always feel guilty. I couldn’t protect you. I’m just glad that you’re here with me…

Ron opened his eyes slowly and saw Hermione’s calm, sleeping face. She was there, and he couldn’t have it any other way.

His hand went down and felt her hand. He took it carefully, interlocking their fingers. Ron gave a small smirk.

I know this is so stupid, but when I was in the hospital wing, asleep because I drank that poisoned drink, I think it was your hand that was holding mine. I never asked anyone, but right now, feeling your hand, I’m pretty sure that it was your hand that was holding mine. I just realized that our hands really fit together. When we were running around Hogwarts escaping from wherever, you never let my hand go and I was sure I didn’t want to let yours go too.

Ron’s eyes suddenly landed on her closed eyes. Your eyes are so beautiful, they smile when you smile. They’re serious when you’re mad and they are teary when you are sad. I don’t want to see you sad. And I’m sorry I made you sad… When I left you and Harry in the forest, I saw your sad face, and all I was, was mad. When I Disapparated, I couldn’t help to be mad at myself, I was so stupid and inconsiderate. You were crying and I couldn’t even stop it because I caused it.

But I’m glad that I can see your eyes smile when I make you laugh, when I make you happy and when we first kissed.


Ron’s eyes now landed on Hermione’s lips. I was so glad we kissed at that time, and I didn’t care that Harry was there. It just felt so right, you just felt so right when we kissed. I was so surprised when you jumped and kissed me. I felt like I melted, but I wanted to kiss you more and lifting you was perfect…

Bloody hell! I feel like kissing you right now…
But he didn’t. He was just there, still staring at Hermione.

Not a moment too soon, Ron came closer. His heart was hammering fast and he gave Hermione a brief kiss on the lips. Hermione gave a little groan that made Ron jump off the bed and stand up.

As much as I want to stay and sleep beside you, Hermione, I can’t… When Ginny wakes up and sees us lying on the bed together, she might think… something else… Ron blushed at the thought of that.

He took the sheets and covered Hermione with them.

–Good night Hermione.” He whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. He just couldn’t get enough of her.

Ron blew the candle out on the bedside table and slowly walked to the door to leave. Before he left, he took a peek of Hermione’s silhouette and closed the door.

Ron went up to his room and opened the door slowly and saw Harry sleeping soundly in the other bed. He lay down his bed, pulled up his sheets and blew the candle in his bedside table.

He thought of Hermione once again, closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Chapter Endnotes: So... What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

And also, I want to take this opportunity to thank my awesome beta, Lily!

Thank you for reading the first chapter!