Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Battlefields by Sapphire at Dawn

Printer
Summary: Summary: Christmas 1976. Lily Evans is standing in the shadow of a war that for the first time is affecting her Christmas spirit. A reprieve from the gloom comes in the form of a Muggle boy from her hometown, someone who the war cannot touch and is unaffected by the fear it causes. However, dark times lie ahead, and Lily begins to realise that there are some things she just cannot escape, however hard she tries.

This came joint first in the December Great Hall Challenge! Thank you to the judges!

Also nominated for Best Marauder Story in the QSQs! Thank you!

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9484 Viewcount: 6475
Published on: 01/19/12 Updated On: 03/20/12




Story Notes: This was originally submitted for the December Great Hall challenge, in which it came joint first. Thanks to Jess and Viv for setting the challenge and giving me motivation to write this!


1. Chapter 1 by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (2349 words)
Thanks very much to my betas Hypatia,Maple_and_PheonixFeather and welshdevondragon. Also thanks to Alex/welshdevondragon again for suggesting where the chapter breaks should go.
2. Chapter 2 by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (4813 words)
Once again, thanks to my betas Alex, Maple and Hypatia.
3. Chapter 3 by Sapphire at Dawn [ - ] (2322 words)
Once again, thank you to my three betas, welshdevondragon, Maple_and_PheonixFeather and Hypatia.