Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Crush by Ginny Weasley Potter

Printer
Summary: Not all of us experience true love, but crushes are an inevitable part of life. Unfortunately, crushes are often mistaken for love. But really, how different is actual love from plain infatuation?

This is Ginny Weasley Potter of Hufflepuff house, writing for the Great Hall Cotillion. The pairing I’ve written about is Seamus/Lavender.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2526 Viewcount: 1073
Published on: 02/25/12 Updated On: 02/29/12



Story Notes: DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Potter universe. It entirely belongs to Queen Rowling. :)


1. The Crush by Ginny Weasley Potter [ - ] (2526 words)
A huge thank-you to my lovely Beta, TheBlackSister/ theblacksister/ Alice, who has been very patient with me through all three of the fics I wrote for this challenge.

So yeah, I'd like to say that this is my last attempt at this challenge. I'm drained of romantic plot bunnies for the moment, and would like to return to my mysteries. :)

However, this is my first attempt at fluff since the last five years or so (and at that time I was a school girl, hence all those teenage-girl fics). I deliberately wrote fluff this time, to see how cheesy I could actually get. :)

One of the dialogues is taken from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire-- it's the one in which Professor McGonagall announces the Yule Ball. And the song used in the fic is 'Crazy for You' by Madonna.

Anyway, do review! I love your opinions!