Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Difference Between Knowing and Understanding by noblefate

Printer
Summary: Albus Potter has always known that his father was famous, has always known that his family was filled with heroes, but he’d never understood what that meant for his family in general and himself in particular. (This is a companion piece to “The Truth Will Set You Free”, but it isn’t necessary to read that piece in order to understand this one.)

This is noblefate of Ravenclaw writing for Round Two of the 2012 Madam Pomfrey’s One-Shot Character Triathlon.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2707 Viewcount: 2065
Published on: 07/29/12 Updated On: 08/11/12



Story Notes: I used the Parent prompt: –Every minor character has a family, and in many cases, we hear very little about them. Your family is part of what makes you the person who you become, whether adversely or positively, but probably a mixture of both. For this story, at least one parent of your minor character must appear in this story. The other parent must be referred to in some way, whether also being in the story or just talked about.”


1. The Difference Between Knowing and Understanding by noblefate [ - ] (2707 words)
Standard disclaimer: I’m just playing with JKR’s toys.