Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Very Long Day by MetamorphmagusLupin

Printer
Summary: AU. Teaching dunderheads had been difficult; being a spy, even more so. Manipulating the Darkest wizard of the age had been nothing short of taxing. And yet, there are days when Severus believes that everything else pales in comparison to the trials of parenting. Another glimpse in my SEVERUS AND ZOE SERIES.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 22915 Viewcount: 5858
Published on: 01/17/13 Updated On: 02/10/13





1. From the Attic to the Cellar by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (3833 words)
It is obvious that I do not own Harry Potter because if I did, I would not be fretting about my student loans... JK Rowling gets all the credit for these characters (and all the money). Oh, Zoe's mine, though.
2. From the Cellar to Malfoy Manor and Back by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (5173 words)
Here is chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter enough to continue the read...
3. From the River to Bed by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (5499 words)
Zoe's mine, though I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish the rest was as well. Sadly, it's not.
4. Better Days by MetamorphmagusLupin [ - ] (8410 words)
The fourth and final chapter in this little glimpse. I hope you enjoy.