Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Pictures in the Life of a Werewolf by Radcliffefan07

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Part Two! No keeping you waiting forever this time!

This story is dedicated to you, Dave. Thank you for being my inspiration.
Remus arrived on the doorstep of the home of Ted and Andromeda Tonks. He had no idea what he would say to her, if she’d even consent to see him. It had been over a week since he’d walked out. It had taken him nearly that long to get to Harry and have some sense knocked into his incredibly hard head by a boy half his age. And here he was, sense knocked in, knees shaking, more nervous than he’d ever been; regretting being so hot-headed and blind to her love for him.

She really didn’t care that he turned into a monster once a month. She really did see it as just a furry little problem. She had never let that define his character in her eyes. And standing here, wrapped in his long black traveling cloak, he finally understood her love for him, unyielding, even in the darkest of times, unconditional, even when he was a total prat. He clapped his hand roughly to his forehead, pushed his shaggy hair out of his eyes, raised a fist, and knocked on the large solid oak door that stood between him and his wife; and most likely a curse that would turn his head into an asparagus for being such a moron in the first place.

The door swung open, and to his surprise, it was Tonks that had answered it. He opened his mouth to speak, but could find no words. Her hair did that thing where it changed on it’s own, from a mousy brown falling into her eyes, to her bright spikey pink. Even if she’d tried to feign anger, her hair would have given her away. She flung herself into his arms, uncaring what the words he had been trying to form were supposed to be.

He reacted subconsciously and his arms closed around her waist, pulling her closer. He buried his face into her neck, feeling her tears starting to soak through the shoulder of his cloak, not caring that he was crying as well. His lips found the soft skin just below her ear, and he placed a gentle kiss there, before saying, –I’m sorry…”

–I was so worried--”

–I know. I’m so--”

–Shh, you’re here now, that’s all that matters. Don’t ever leave me again, Remus, please,” she said between sobs.

–I won’t leave you, Dora. I promise.”

She kissed him soundly, as if to seal that promise right there on the doorstep. The pair stumbled inside, still attached at the lips and she crashed into one of the kitchen chairs, knocking it clean over. The tender moment quickly turned to humour as she blushed, and giggled. He laughed so hard that his stomach hurt, and knew deep in his heart that he could never leave this woman ever again. Damn the consequences, he would stay with her through everything, until the very end.

–I was an idiot, Dora,” he said looking into her eyes, the fallen chair still lying where it had crashed to the floor.

–A right git,” she replied, the ghosts of laughter still dancing in her eyes.

–I love you,” Remus replied simply, his lips meeting hers again. He felt her lips curve upwards without breaking the contact with his. She pulled away slightly, though didn’t remove herself from his arms.

–You’d better. There will be more of me to love soon,” Tonks said and took hold of his wrist, pulled his arm from around her and placed it gently on her stomach. –We love you too,” she said gently, and the look of wonder and amazement in his eyes, when he felt his child kick was exactly the expression she had hoped for a week ago when she’d delivered the happy news.

He righted the chair that they’d knocked over, and offered it to her. She sat and the long drawn out discussion began.

–I’m scared,” he admitted, taking the seat next to her.

–I know,” she said gently closing her hand over his, –but you needn’t be.”

–What do you mean?”

–Part of the reason that I went to St. Mungo’s,” she said, –was to make sure that nothing would go wrong with the pregnancy because of the lycanthropy.”

–Oh…” Remus responded, feeling even more like an idiot than he had previously.

–They’ve done more detection charms than I can remember the names of, and he won’t have it, Remus. There is no trace of it. None at all.”

–He?”

–Yes,” she said squeezing his hand and smiling at him, –we’re having a son.”

–A son,” Remus repeated, unsure of exactly how to process this new bit of information. Tonks sat silently, watching him as the wheels in his head began to turn. The concentration on his face as he formed thoughts was one of the things that had endeared him to her in the first place, and she had never stopped loving it. Finally, the corner of his mouth twitched, in that Remus-like way, and she couldn’t contain her grin as the smile slowly spread. He raised an eyebrow at her, and she giggled.

–What is it that you’ve just realized?” she asked, stifling her giggles with the back of her hand.

–He’s bound to be a trouble maker, with parents like us.”

–The son of a marauder,” Tonks replied, –I would think that he would be disowned if he wasn’t.”

Laughter rang around the kitchen again.

–Me, a father,” Remus said still chuckling to himself, –who would have thought it possible?”

~*~

–How about Romulus?” Tonks said, the play on names not lost on her.

–You must be joking,” Remus replied and she laughed.

He shook his head and shifted more closely to her on the couch. They had returned to the home they shared after he’d pulled his head out of his arse and come back to her. Discussing what to name their son seemed to be one of their new favourite past times. He sipped his tea and placed an arm around her shoulders.

–What about James?” he said

–Absolutely not!” she said still laughing. –He’s already the son of a marauder, he doesn’t need to be a namesake as well!”

–Aaron?” The expression on his face was enough of an answer to her question. One eyebrow raised, head tilted just so. –All right, enough said,” she added, laughing to herself.

–David?” he tried, –It was my father’s name,” he added when she didn’t immediately respond. She shook her head gently. She’d know a boy named David in school and wasn’t particularly fond of the name.

–How about something traditional?” Tonks said, –a nice old fashioned wizard name, like--”

–How about we talk about this later,” Remus said in a low suggestive voice, as he leaned in to kiss her.

–I think that’s a fabulous idea,” she responded as their lips met.

~*~

–Dora!” Andromeda shouted, –Dora! Remus!” Her voice was broken, tears falling from her eyes. She found them in the back library, curled on the sofa together with a book of baby names hastily discarded. Her hands were in his hair and they were joined at the lips. His shirt was mostly unbuttoned, and he was making quick work of hers. They glanced up upon hearing their names being shouted and immediately put a foot of space between each other and hastily attempted to right their clothing.

–Dora,” her mother said, fighting the sob, –your--your father…”

Dora’s eyes went wide, understanding without words what had happened. She ran to her mother and threw her arms around her. Remus sat, shirt still unbuttoned, hair a tousled mess, face flushed, jaw hanging open. The women cried together, and after a moment he joined them, wrapping his arms around the pair of them, attempting to comfort them both the best he could.

~*~

Tonks had been down ever since the news of her father’s death had been delivered that night. Her mother had taken up residence with them, on the pretense that she wanted to be close at hand when it was time to deliver the baby. Going to St. Mungo’s would no longer be safe. While the happy couple had been in hiding, the ministry had fallen, and Harry had been trying to fight this war, underground, on his own. Remus had only been out of the house to make a few guest appearances on Fred and George’s radio station. Bill had stopped by earlier that week with news of the trio. They were safe, and at the moment staying with him and Fleur at Shell Cottage. Bill, being the secret keeper, told Remus of its location and to come if he needed anything or had any news to share.

The Order had been attempting to help the cause as best they could, but they had all been driven underground. Remus was growing anxious. Being cooped up for this long had never suited him, but he knew his place was with his wife.

–So I’ve been thinking,” Remus said, sitting down next to Tonks at the kitchen table.

–About?” she inquired, a curious expression on her face.

–Who should be our son’s godfather,” he replied.

–Who do you have in mind,” she said, taking his hand, and smiling for the first time in days.

–Harry,” Remus answered, –I can think of no one better suited.”

She planted a kiss on his forehead and smiled. –Harry will be perfect,” she said, –so long as he doesn’t teach him to be quite such a brilliant trouble maker as he is.”

–I’m almost certain that will be inevitable, considering his bloodline,” Remus replied, chuckling.

The happy look on Tonks’s face faded, and a pain stricken expression took it’s place. Remus backpedalled, –I mean, I’m sure--”

–Remus,” she said, cutting him off, –He’s coming.”

–Who--”

–The baby!”

His eyes grew wide, and he took her hand. Her water had broken and she was going into labour. Remus took a slow steadying breath, and led her into the bedroom.

–Andromeda!” he called as he helped her into bed, –I think we’ll be needing your assistance!”

~*~

He had been so focused on holding his wife’s hand and coaching her that he was shocked to his core when he heard a cry. Andromeda stood, a smile on her face and handed him his son. His eyes locked with the tiny ones that so resembled his own. His breath caught in his chest, and he felt a tear leak from the corner of his eyes. He held him gently, knowing what to do more by instinct than anything else. It had been sixteen years since he had last held a child, and Harry, as amazing as he was, wasn’t his son. This child, this black haired, blue-eyed boy, was his.

Tonks watched him bond with his son, and the smile on her face could not be contained. He joined her at the bedside and handed the child to her.

–He looks like you,” she said beaming.

–I rather think he looks like you,” he replied.

–We never did come up with a name,” Tonks stated, staring at her son in wonderment.

–Ted,” Remus said simply, –after your father.”

Tonks’s eyes shown with tears as she looked from her son to her husband; total adoration shown in her face for the man who had blessed her with the gift that she now cradled in her arms.

–Teddy Remus Lupin,” she said, –yeah, I like that.”

–What do you think, Andromeda?” Remus asked, taking the baby from Tonks and handing him to his grandmother. –Does he look like a Ted to you?”

–Yes,” she said breathlessly, –And look, his hair!”

–Blimey,” Remus said.

–What?” Tonks replied, fear etched in her voice at the thought of something being wrong with her son.

–It’s turning ginger,” her mother replied, laughing, –he truly is your son, Dora. Your hair started changing colours almost moments after you were born.”

She handed the child back to his father and excused herself from the room. Remus cradled him gently and sat next to his wife again.

–Welcome to the world, Teddy,” he said placing him on his mother’s chest and kissing her lips gently.

–Shouldn’t you be doing that excited father thing and running off to tell your friends?” she asked, smirking.

Like an excited little boy, Remus couldn’t contain his grin. –Can I?”

–Go,” she said, –We’ll be here when you get back.

He planted a kiss on her cheek and another on his son’s forehead, grabbed his cloak and dashed from the room. He barely shut the front door behind him before apparating with a loud crack.

***Taken from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pg 513-515 American Hardcover Edition***

Remus could hardly contain his excitement as he hurried up the beach toward the cottage that he knew to be Bill and Fleur’s. When he reached the door, he raised a fist and pounded on it three times in quick succession.

–Who is it?” Bill called.

–It is I, Remus John Lupin!” he called, gathering his cloak against the strong winds. –I am a werewolf, married to Nymphadora Tonks, and you, the Secret Keeper of Shell Cottage, told me the address and bade me to come in an emergency!”

–Lupin,” muttered Bill, and he ran to the door and wrenched it open.

Remus fell over the threshold. He was white-faced, wrapped in a traveling cloak, his graying hair windswept. He straightened up, looked around the room, making sure of who was there, then cried aloud, –It’s a boy! We’ve named him Ted, after Dora’s father!”

Hermione shrieked.

–Wha--? Tonks--Tonks has had the baby?”

–Yes, yes, she’s had the baby!” Remus shouted. All around the table came cries of delight, sighs of relief: Hermione and Fleur both squealed, –Congratulations!” and Ron said, –Blimey, a baby!” as if he had never heard of such a thing before.

–Yes--yes--a boy,” said Remus again. He felt dazed, but so happy that he could barely contain his grin. He strode around the table and hugged Harry; the scene in the basement of Grimmauld Place might never have happened.

–You’ll be godfather?” he said as he released Harry.

–M-me?” stammered Harry.

–You, yes, of course--Dora quite agrees, no one better--”

–I--yeah--blimey--”

Remus beamed at him, and clapped him on the shoulder. Harry felt overwhelmed, astonished, delighted; now Bill was hurrying to fetch wine, and Remus vaguely listened as Fleur was persuaded him to join them for a drink.

–I can’t stay long. I must get back,” said Lupin, beaming around at them all: He looked years younger than Harry had ever seen him.

–Thank you, thank you, Bill.”

Bill had soon filled all of their goblets, they stood and raised them high in a toast.

–To Teddy Remus Lupin,” said Lupin, –a great wizard in the making!”

– ‘Oo does ‘e look like?” Fleur inquired.

–I think he looks like Dora, but she thinks he is like me. Not much hair. It looked black when he was born, but I swear it’s turned ginger in the hour since. Probably be blond by the time I get back. Andromeda says Tonks’s hair started changing color the day that she was born.” He drained his goblet. –Oh, go on then, just one more,” he added, beaming, as Bill made to fill it again.

The wind buffeted the little cottage and the fire leapt and crackled, and Bill was soon opening another bottle of wine. Remus was absolutely giddy with happiness. In fact, his sheer joy seemed to permeate the room, removing them all from the horrors of war, at least for the moment.

–No… no… I really must get back,” said Lupin at last, declining yet another goblet of wine. He got to his feet and pulled his traveling cloak back around himself.

–Good-bye, good-bye--I’ll try and bring some pictures in a few days’ time--they’ll all be so glad to know that I’ve seen you--”

He fastened his cloak and made his farewells, hugging the women and grasping hands with the men, then, still beaming, returned into the wild night.

***End Quote***

~*~

Remus returned home to find Tonks and Teddy sound asleep. He eased himself into bed next to them as gently as he could, and wrapped his family in his arms. Remus Lupin could not have asked for anything more than what he had right now; A wife that loves and adores him, and a beautiful baby boy, whose hair had now turned a brilliant shade of turquoise.

–I love you,” he whispered to both of them as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~*~

–Dora!” Remus shouted, the front door banging open and then slamming shut behind him. Teddy started crying, whether set off by his father’s shouting, or the banging of the door, she wasn’t sure, but she shushed him all the same and tried to calm him.

–What is it, love?” she asked, passing their son to him, and taking his arm. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

–Dora,” he said tenderly, looking into her eyes, and cuddling his now quiet son to his chest, –it’s tonight--Harry--He’s at Hogwarts now, they’re calling for all the members of the Order. We’re fighting.”

–No!” she exclaimed, fear flowed through her very soul at the thought of him leaving them to go into battle. As much as she’d understood his frustration, she couldn’t justify him leaving them. He’d promised. –Remus, you promised me--you promised you wouldn’t leave us again!” Tears were stinging her eyes, but she knew before he spoke exactly what he would say.

–Dora, I have to…” he said gently, –You have to stay here with Teddy, I’ll be back--no Dora, I promise--I’ll come back to you--both of you.”

She was clinging to both of them now, tears flowing freely. If he hadn’t been holding Teddy, he would have pulled her into a tight embrace. He attempted to do so, albeit with one arm as the other was supporting his son.

–Dora, as much as you don’t want me to go, I know you understand. I have to fight. I can’t just sit here and wait. I have to be there for Harry.”

She looked up at him, her eyes red, and her face tear stained, –I’ll go with you…” she said tearfully.

–Absolutely not,” he responded firmly, –If I don’t make it home, I’ll need to know that Teddy will at least have a mother to raise him. And I’ll know that he’ll have a father of whom he can be proud. I know you’ll tell him about me if I don’t make it back.”

–Remus… Please…” she begged, the scene was all too familiar, except this time he was holding their son, and leaving for an altogether different reason.

–Dora,” he said handing Teddy over again and wrapping both of them in his arms, –I love you, both of you, more than you know. I’ll do my best to come home safely, I promise. Please, Dora, just promise me that you’ll stay here, out of harms way, and wait for me to return.”

It was her turn this time to make a promise that she wasn’t entirely sure she could keep. Tears running down her face, she said, –I promise.”

He took Teddy from her arms and hugged him tightly to his chest. –Daddy loves you son. Don’t ever forget that. Daddy will always love you.” He felt tears stinging the back of his eyes, knowing in his heart that this might be the last time he’d be able to hold his son. He took him into the other room and handed him off to Andromeda. He rejoined his wife in the sitting room. She hadn’t moved an inch and the tears hadn’t stopped falling. He wrapped her tightly in his arms and said, –I love you Dora, and no matter what, I’ll always be with you--here,” he said placing his hand over her heart.

–I love you too, Remus,” she answered wiping the tears from her eyes.

One long lingering kiss later, and he was gone.

~*~

***Taken from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pg 605-607 American Hardcover Edition***

–So--‘ow eez leetle Teddy?”

Remus blinked at her, started.

–I--oh yes--he’s fine!” Remus said loudly, only half listening to the coversation taking place around him. –Yes, Tonks is with him--at her mother’s--”

Remus beamed, and reached into his breast pocket.

–Here, I’ve got a picture!” Lupin shouted, pulling a photograph from inside his jacket and showing it to Fleur and Harry, who saw a tiny baby with a tuft of bright turquoise hair, waving fat fists at the camera.

–I was a fool!” Percy roared, so loudly that Remus nearly dropped his photograph. –I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat, I was a--a--”

Remus tuned out the rest of the conversation, thinking of his wife and son. He’d been hasty in choosing to leave them behind, but he had to be here, for Harry. He took one last look at the photograph of his son, and smiling, placed it back into his breast pocket. After a brief argument with Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Remus headed off for the stairs and into the battle.

***End Quote***

Remus had gathered a group of fighters and was headed to the Astronomy Tower. The battle was fully engaged around him, spells and curses flying every which way. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye, and swore he’d seen a flash of pink hair, and then she was there, arms around him.

–Dora,” he said sharply, –I thought--”

–I couldn’t sit at home and wait, Remus,” she answered, –I’m sorry, I couldn’t do it--I was so worried.”

Remus didn’t respond, but shoved her roughly to the ground. A curse impacted the wall where her head had been moments before. She looked surprised momentarily, and then her training took over. Tonks was a born fighter, and nothing would stop her defending her husband. She rolled from under him, took cover and started firing back.

They had found themselves securing the foot of the tower alone. The rest of Remus’s force had made their way up the stairs during the momentary exchange with his wife. They were backed into a corner, relying solely on each other. Bellatrix Lestrange and Antonin Dolohov had them pinned down. The duel was violent and heated, but Remus and Tonks fought brilliantly together; that is until he got careless. They were fairly evenly matched, Remus had always been a good duelist, but in a careless maneuver, he attacked when he should have blocked and took a cutting curse to his wand arm.

The shock of it made him cry out, which momentarily drew his wife’s attention from her attacker. This momentary lapse in concentration was all that was necessary. Bellatrix, who had been primarily on the defensive from Tonks’s hard fought duel, had taken the opportunity to strike. The green light hit her full in the chest, and he watched helplessly as she fell.

–NO!” he screamed in agony, not from the curse, but from seeing the light leave her eyes, and that was all he saw, because in that next moment, he was falling himself, finally bested by Dolohov. Remus Lupin’s body hit the stone floor with a dull thud, his hand still reaching for his beloved wife, only mere feet from him, his kind blue eyes no longer seeing.

~*~

He awoke in what appeared to be an expansive white room full of fog. This was odd to him, as he knew that he shouldn’t be awake at all. He had taken a killing curse straight to the chest and… His chest tightened, he’d been hit with the curse after watching Tonks fall. He looked round for her, but didn’t see her anywhere. The sight that he did see brought tears to his eyes. Through the mist came three figures.

James, Sirius and Lily approached him slowly, beaming at him. He was happy to be reunited with them, but the pain that Tonks wasn’t here also was tearing at his very being.

–Moony,” Sirius said, extending a hand to help him up from the floor, –it’s good to see you old friend.”

He hugged each of them in turn, and without speaking, inquired to the fate of his wife.

Lily understood immediately and said, –she’s gone on, Remus; she’s waiting for you, just beyond here. But there’s one last thing we have to ask of you before you join her.”

Remus nodded solemnly, comforted by the fact that he would see her again. –James,” he said gently, –I’m sorry I didn’t make it long enough to fight beside Harry tonight.”

–Don’t sell yourself short, Moony,” James replied, –You’ll have your chance yet.”

–What exactly--”

–You’ll see,” Sirius said gently.

~*~

***Taken from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pg 698-703 American Hardcover Edition***

Remus felt something shift, almost as if he had inadvertently touched a portkey. Harry had called them back to earth with the resurrection stone. They were neither ghost nor truly flesh, more like a memory made nearly solid. Less substantial than living bodies, but much more than ghosts, they moved towards him, and on each face, there was the same loving smile.

James was exactly the same height as Harry. He was wearing the clothes in which he had died, and his hair was untidy and ruffled, and his glasses were a little lopsided, like Mr. Weasley’s.

Sirius was tall and handsome, and younger by far than Harry had seen him in life. He loped with an easy grace, his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.

Remus was younger too, and much less shabby, and his hair was thicker and darker. He was happy to be back in this familiar place, with the friends who he had lost long ago, standing here, still able to be here for Harry, even though he knew he couldn’t fight alongside him, he was still able to be here for moral support.

Lily’s smile was widest of all. She pushed her long hair back as she drew close to him, and her green eyes, so like his, searched his face hungrily, as though she would never be able to look at him enough.

–You’ve been so brave.”

Harry could not speak. His eyes feasted on her, and he thought that he would like to stand and look at her forever, and that would be enough. Remus felt a pang of guilt. He had spent so much time with James and Lily, and Harry had so little. And even now, Remus would, if he was correct, have all the time in the world with them, and Harry would continue to not know them.

–You are nearly there,” said James. –Very close. We are…so proud of you.”

–Does it hurt?”

Remus felt another pang as he realized what was about to happen. Harry was going to sacrifice himself in the attempt to kill Voldemort.

–Dying? Not at all,” said Sirius. –Quicker and easier than falling asleep.”

–And he will want it to be quick. He wants it over,” added Remus, trying to reassure him, and abate his fears.

–I didn’t want you to die,” Harry said. These words came without his volition. –Any of you. I’m sorry--”

He addressed Lupin more than any of them, beseeching him.

–--right after you’d had your son…Remus, I’m sorry--”

–I am sorry too,” said Lupin. –Sorry I will never know him…but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand. I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life.” He meant those words sincerely, and knew that Teddy would be well cared for, that is, if Dumbledore’s plan succeeded and this was not the end for the young man standing before him.

A chilly breeze that seemed to emanate from the heart of the forest lifted the hair at Harry’s brow. He knew that they would not tell him to go, that it would have to be his decision.

–You’ll stay with me?”

–Until the very end,” said James.

–They won’t be able to see you?” asked Harry.

–We are part of you,” said Sirius. –Invisible to anyone else.”

Harry looked at his mother.

–Stay close to me,” he said quietly.

***End Quote***

Remus awoke again, in a different place this time. This place, he thought, reminded him of Godric’s Hollow; Except there was no bouncing baby boy, James and Lily’s, or his own. He looked all around, and realized that this house was the exact replica of James and Lily’s cottage, except larger.

–He’s done it!” someone shouted, which roused Remus from his musing of where exactly he was and how he’d gotten here. He knew instantly what that statement meant. Harry had defeated Lord Voldemort, how exactly he wasn’t sure, and how anyone that could be here with him could know that, he also wasn’t sure. At this particular moment however, he didn’t need all the details.

He saw in the other room, at the kitchen table, that James, Sirius, and Lily were all looking into what appeared to be a pensive. Then he saw one of the most amazing sights of his life, a flash of pink. Tonks strode toward the table, carrying a pot of tea and sat down next to Lily. He shoved himself from the couch, and rushed to her, gathering her in his arms. The tears fell unashamedly from his eyes.

–Dora, I’m so sorry...”

–At least we were together, love, and we’ll still be able to see him grow, look,” she said pointing into the pensive-like object that contained and image of Harry and his friends celebrating their triumph over the Dark Lord. The image in the pensive changed, and like a movie playing before his eyes, he saw his son, with a fist full of his grandmother’s hair. His hair had turned black. He must sense that something is amiss, thought Remus. But he was there, healthy and whole, and safe. And Remus vowed that he would watch over him every day, just as Lily and James must have done for Harry for all this time.

–Harry will take good care of him, Remus, you know that,” James said, unable to contain the pride he had in his only son.

–I know, I just wish--”

–We all do, Remus,” Lily answered, –but you took care of Harry as best you could for us, and now he’ll do the same for Teddy. It’ll be okay.” She placed a gentle hand on his arm.

–I suppose it will,” he said, and pulled Tonks into his lap and smiled round at the other occupants of the room. His lips met hers, and he felt at home again.

–Get a room, Moony,” Sirius barked.

–He hasn’t changed a bit, has he, dear?” Tonks said, giggling.

–No, not at all,” Remus answered chuckling, –and I hope he never does.”

Even though the five of them couldn’t be with the family that they so cherished, they would always stand sentinel, watching over them, while enjoying the life that they had never been privy to while on earth. Remus Lupin, though unable to raise his son, had everything else that he could have asked for, and he knew one day, hopefully a very long time from now, that his son, and Harry would join their parents in this wonderful place. But until then, he was happy with snapshots.
Chapter Endnotes: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!