Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Feathers for Figg by ProfPosky

Printer
Summary: He'd been called Mundungus for years; he knew what people thought of him -- he thought it of himself. Unable to face the Death Eaters flying at him, he Apparated away in a moment of panic, leaving Alastor Moody to his fate. No one has come looking for him since. He made sincere attempts a losing himself. And yet, there is one person he knows who wonders, cares, and remembers the name of his glory days, and does something about it.
Along the way, there may be some mild profanity, threatened violence and sexual situations, but nothing graphic.
This is ProfPosky of Gryffindor writing for the 2013 Great Hall Valentines Day Cotillion Challenge. I am no longer a mod.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3423 Viewcount: 1916
Published on: 01/22/13 Updated On: 06/28/14



Story Notes: This story presupposes that Dung has tried to dry himself out at least once since Dumbledore's death - that can be seen in my story Dust He's relatively comfortable around Arabella Figg, as well - I wrote about that in Figgy Christmas You don' t really have to read either story to understand this one, but they would give you a little backstory for it.

This is ProfPosky of Gryffindor writing for the 2013 Great Hall Valentines Day Cotillion Challenge. I am no longer a mod.


1. The Apparation of Arabella Figg by ProfPosky [ - ] (1255 words)
Dung was obviously shaky in his recovery, or Snape wouldn't have been so successful with him - if you can accept that, the story does not really contradict book seven. I am obviously not JKR, and I am extremely grateful she lets me mess around in her literary garden.
2. Chapter 2: The Resuscitation of Edward Fletcher by ProfPosky [ - ] (2168 words)
There had to be some history to the two of them, didn't there?