Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Prisoner by weasley-malfoy-aficionado

Printer
Summary:

A prisoner of Azkaban reflects on what is and what could have been.

Little did he know that he was in for a surprise…


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12862 Viewcount: 25819
Published on: 01/23/13 Updated On: 06/03/16





1. Chapter 1: The Prison by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1514 words)
Disclaimer: I solemnly swear that I do not own any of this stuff. It's all JKR's. I am just blending her creativity with mine.

Thanks to my betas, potter-maniac and chudley canons for their constant support and encouragement. Love you guys.



2. Chapter 2: The Trial by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1078 words)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of this stuff. Its all JKR's.

Thanks again to my wonderful betas, chudley canons and potter-maniac.



3. Chapter 3: The Transformation by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (843 words)
Disclaimer: I solemnly swear that I do not own any of this stuff. It's all JKR's. I am just blending her creativity with mine.

Thanks to my betas, potter-maniac and chudley canons for their constant support and encouragement. Love you guys.



4. Chapter 4: The Break-out by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1338 words)
Disclaimer: Its all JKR's. I am just playing in her world.



5. Chapter 5: Foe or Friend? by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (2592 words)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except the plot of this story. Everything else is the product of JKR's brilliance.



6. Chapter 6: The Broken Soul by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (989 words)

DISCLAIMER: It all belongs to JKR except the plot.



7. Chapter 7: She came... by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1559 words)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything of this story except the plot. It's all hers.



8. Chapter 8: She Saw... by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1123 words)
DISCLAIMER: The word says it all, isn't it? ;-)
9. Chapter 9: ...She Conquered by weasley-malfoy-aficionado [ - ] (1826 words)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the world of Harry Potter. Just the humble plot is mine.

Thanks to my sister Nikki, for motivating me at every step and acting as the beta for the story.