Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Research and Development by Northumbrian

Printer
Summary: The Mirrorphone, the latest advance in Wizarding communications. Now, of course, everyone seems to own one. The kids seem to be incapable of living without the device. How did it happen? Who was responsible for the design? To find out we must return to the year 2000.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7589 Viewcount: 4388
Published on: 02/22/14 Updated On: 08/26/14



Story Notes: This story takes place between the events of Hunters and Prey, and those of Friends and Foes (making it another Noun and Noun story). However you don't need to read those stories to understand this one.

I'm falling behind with my updates, sorry. My only excuse is the sudden appearance, a week ago. of –Strangers in Ravenshield” on fanfiction.net. It was (it’s now been deleted) a story about a Muggle-woman (Marie), her kids (Caleb and Lizzie), and her husband, Mike (oops, the author must have missed that one). They met Ginny (and the Potter kids) on the day James and Caleb attended their first day at school. Personally, I think that sounds like a great idea for a story!


1. Mark One by Northumbrian [ - ] (3544 words)
This was supposed to be a one shot, it was supposed to be short, and was supposed to be complete. 0/3!
2. Mark Five by Northumbrian [ - ] (4045 words)