Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Snake, the Badger, the Lion and the Eagle by Mudbloodandproud

Printer
Summary: Rowena Ravenclaw; the wise, the brilliant. The stern, yet proud mother who is too stubborn to admit her own faults.
Helga Hufflepuff; the kind, the forgiving. The young woman trying to find her place in a place of warring friends and difficult relationships.
Salazar Slytherin; the ambitious, the cunning. The man trying to find the difference between right and wrong and keep the friends he holds so dear at the same time.
Godric Gryffindor; the brave, the caring. The hopeless pursuer of Rowena, the hopelessly pursued by Helga.
Helena Ravenclaw; the traitor, the rebel. The daughter trying to live up to the standards of her mother, the girl who wishes she was anything else, anyone else.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4043 Viewcount: 950
Published on: 04/25/16 Updated On: 06/03/16



Story Notes: The character death warning is for the ending (sorry for the spoiler.) Not bad, most people know the story of the Gray Lady and the Bloody Baron anyways. Just realized I had to add the warning. I couldn't add a suicide warning as well, there was a glitch or something.


1. Chapter One by Mudbloodandproud [ - ] (1769 words)