Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Stag by Tap

Printer
Summary: OMG! ONE CHAPPIE AND 2000+ READS! TANKIES ALL! PLEASE REVIEW!


UPDATE! UPDATE! CHECK CHAPPIE 1!

A tree, a barn, more trees and some cows. These were the sights that flashed through the emerald eyes of a certain 17-year-old girl as she gazed out the window. The red-head tore her eyes off of the country that the train was passing by and placed her attention on a small brown something she was fiddling with in her hands. That certain something had black button eyes that were looking at her in a way that said “I know something you don’t know.” It was a tiny stuffed animal, a stag in fact. Over the summer Lily Evans had received it from an unknown owl with an unknown owner. She had come to one conclusion about the person though. The person was a wizard or a witch, like her. Well, that wasn’t much help to her considering she spent a great part of the year surrounded by hundreds of them. When the owl had first dropped the package on her desk and flown off, she had been sure the owl had made a mistake. But sure enough, around the neck of the stag had been a note: “So you never forget me Lily.” It was possibly the strangest and most bizarre gift Lily had ever gotten and the strangest note as well.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: Chapter two was rejected, so I had to add some bits from the next chappie to see if it will be accepted (MEAN MODS FOR NOT TELLING ME WHY!). So sorry for the delay! Chappie 2 preview has now been added!:D
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1247 Viewcount: 1500
Published on: 01/08/05 Updated On: 08/28/05





1. A surprise surprise by Tap [ - ] (1247 words)